"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen."
1 Peter 4:10-11 (NIV)

More donations!


I received a big box of donations from a practitioner in Nebraska that I went to school with. He gave me a phone call to find out where to ship the box so we got to chat and catch up, which was so nice!




You can see in the top picture on the left are two knees, which is awesome! Donated knees are a big advantage since they are so costly if we needed to buy them. The bottom picture is a variety of feet, which we will save for the next trip since we had so many feet donated that were sent on the crate. So basically I need to pack the items from the top picture in my baggage. I'll just mix the parts with my clothes to hopefully equal out the weight...all the parts are metal, so I need to be mindful of the 50 lbs limit. 

A big THANK YOU to Brandon at Premier O&P in Nebraska for the donations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment